RE: [bluetooth-dev] Ericsson specific HCI-commands for ROK 101 008

Thanks

It's very disappointing to see that at special vendors
you run against closed doors.

The sigma support where we bought our modules told us that
they weren't allowed to give us the doc and not even errata lists.

:-((

Would have been better to ask the search-engine prior to sending many emails
back and forth to so-called support-lines.