[bluetooth-dev] Two problems when setting up a session

Hello,

I have two problems:

1)
When I run the 'btduser' application for the SECOND time I get the following
message at the client (and the server side):

Please reset HW board within 5 seconds
Running as client
Running stack in user mode
Physdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev (not used), speed 115200 baud
Init stack
Initiating read thread
BT SYS: Initialising Bluetooth Stack
BT SYS: Initialising HCI
BT SYS: HCI emulator off
BT SYS: Initialising HCI inbuffers [800]
BT SYS: Reading buffer sizes in HW module

Then the system seems to hang up.
Notice, when I run the 'btduser' application for the first time it seems to
work OK. Why?

2) When I try to run the 'btd' application I get the following message:

Please reset HW board within 5 seconds
Running as client
Physdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev /dev/ttyBT0, speed 115200 baud
Registered bluetooth line discipline on /dev/ttyS0
Init stack
Init stack: Operation not permitted

Why?

I have installed RedHat7.1 together with BT stack version 0.0.6, and I use
two Ericsson Starter Kits.

best regards,

TS