RE: [bluetooth-dev] Ericsson specific HCI-commands for ROK 101 008

why don't you try eurodis? they are the rep for ericsson
microelectronics in germany...

On 17 Aug 2001 17:15:42 +0200, heiko.hutschenreiter@xxxxxxx.de
wrote:
> Thanks
>
> It's very disappointing to see that at special vendors
> you run against closed doors.
>
> The sigma support where we bought our modules told us that
> they weren't allowed to give us the doc and not even errata lists.
>
> :-((
>
> Would have been better to ask the search-engine prior to sending many emails
> back and forth to so-called support-lines.
> -
Jan Beutel                                 j.beutel@xxxxxxx.org
Computer Engineering and Networks Laboratory, ETZ G63
ETH Zurich                              +41 1 632 70 32 Phone
Gloriastrasse 35                          +41 1 632 10 35 Fax
CH 8092 Zurich/Switzerland  http://www.tik.ee.ethz.ch/~beutel