From: owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
[mailto:owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com]On Behalf Of Maksim Krasnyanskiy
Sent: Thursday, 23 August 2001 2:58 AM
To: Ulf Jakobsson; bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Cc: bluez-users@xxxxxxx.net
Subject: Re: [bluetooth-dev] Where to find Bluetooth drivers under Linux
OS

>I'm looking for drivers under Linux to support different PCMCIA cards
>with bluetooth. Does anyone know of any existing Linux drivers to use
>directly under Linux ?
So far I haven't seen any Linux drivers for PCMCIA Bluetooth hardware :(.

>I know that Digianswer only has a binary driver for their PCMCIA cards.
They don't have it.

Actually I was looking into starting a massive campaign for getting
PCMCIA/CF card
(and other nonUSB/nonUART Bluetooth hardware) supported by Linux. e.g
Sending
emails to manufacturers, getting specs and devices from them.
Is anybody interested in supporting/helping in that kind of thing ?

Max

Maksim Krasnyanskiy
Senior Kernel Engineer
Qualcomm Incorporated