[bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth

Hi there,
       I am an engineering student doing a thesis on bluetooth. My
thesis involves transfering voltage values from:

microcontroller---->Bluetooth transmitter---->Bluetooth
receiver---->microcontroller---->TINI Board

I have got the software for the Bluetooth from the internet but that
runs only on linuxPC. I am working on Win98 and I will be using MSDOS.
Is there any way of changing the software that is compatible with
Win98.

Any commnets will be appriciated.

Thanks
Abhishek