Re: [bluetooth-dev] Where to find Bluetooth drivers underLinux OS

> > So far I haven't seen any Linux drivers for PCMCIA Bluetooth hardware :(.
>
>There actually is. We are using PCMCIA BT cards from Brainboxes
>(http://www.brainboxes.com/) which work pretty well. They use the CSR
>chipset and can be used with the OpenBT stack.
That one is kind of an exception though. Because it emulates standard UART device,
just like PCMCIA modem for example. So, don''t need any special _PCMCIA_ driver for it.
Others like Digianswer have different interface and can not be used as a normal UART port.

Max

Maksim Krasnyanskiy
Senior Kernel Engineer
Qualcomm Incorporated