[bluetooth-dev] PPP connection in open bt

I am using the openbt 0.0.3 (openbt20010507) version of the axis stack. I
managed to setup ppp connection through null modem connection between 2 PCs
in user mode stack.   I could ping the remote device through the serial cable
and the ppp0 interface was up when the command "ifconfig" was given.

But in the case of kernel mode stack, ppp connection could not be established
through the null modem connection.

Can anyone please explain how to proceed in
this regard.