From: Chatsuda Kalawasoot
Sent: Fri 24/08/2001 4:51 PM
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] Reduce baudrate to 38400 in Ericsson

Hello!
I am trying to reduce the default baurate in Ericsson module from 57600
to 38400. In file hci_vendor.c I've in function

s32 hci_set_baudrate(u32 baudrate) added

       case 38400:
          c_pkt.data[0] = 0x12;
Afterward I can use the command readbd and got back bdaddress. But when
I do Inquiry I've got timeout all the time.

Are there anything else I've to think about?

Thanks in advance
Chatsuda