[bluetooth-dev] SDP and Ericsson phone

Hi all,

I want to connect to a bluetooth phone from Ericsson. I'm trying to solve
the authentication problem. But I know that I won't have any SDP server
started on my device, because I can't compile SDP with my compiler.

So my question is : is it necessary to have a sdp client protocol started on
the client to connect with a bluetooth phone (T29s) and to use Dialup
Networking profile of the phone ?

Thank you very much for any precision.
alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.ch         PSE-A
Phone +41-21-693'84'98