From: embedded solutions
Sent: Tue 28/08/2001 7:21 PM
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] Ericsson Starter Kit baudrate

Hello,

It seems like the baud rate can not be set on the Ericsson BT starter kit.
According to the specification of the Ericsson module, the baud rate is set
with the HCI command 'hci_set_baudrate'.

I get the following message when I run btduser:
# btduser --reset --speed 115200 -r server
BT SYS: ERROR :hci_set_baudrate [Ericsson]: Baudrate not supported

On which baud rate does/can the Ericsson Starter Kit operate?

best regards,

T Sandstrom