[bluetooth-dev] Competitive Bamboo mats

Dear Sir / Mamdam :

How do you do! We had checked your messages from internet, and knew that may you will be interest in our
items, so I sent you this e-mail, hope you are glad. But If this e-mail troubled you, I will be very sorry,
please delete it, and please excuse me! Thank you! and goog luck!

Sir, Madam, We can make and supply good quality bamboo mats, our the bamboo mats are a sort of excellent
cool bedding, but the FOB price is only USD 14.6 to 17.8 per piece (size 150cm & 193cm), welcome order
this item for business of next year or this year. If you are interested in our bamboo mats, please start
to contact us now. you knew, now the bamboo material will be cheap than the busy season, so if you order
our bamboo mats now, we will produce your goods in a low season of our home market, that you will can get
a more good price.

Please check the details with clear photos about the bamboo mats from: www.chunpai.com/first-english.htm

Also we supply wood/bamboo shoes, wood flooring, bamboo flooring, sport shoes, flying shoes etc, please
check thes items frome: http://www.chunpai.com/first-english.htm

We are anticipating your early response!
Thank you and best regards !

MR.LONG TAN  ( Satrap )
GUILIN LINGUI SHENGPING XIAOXUE BAMBOO & WOOD MANUFACTORY
( LINGUI OFFICE OF GUILIN TEXTILES IMPORTS/EXPORTS CORP.)
Address: No.229 Rongshan Road,Lingui,Guilin,China
Tel / Fax: +86-773-5592687
E-mail: chunpai@xxxxxxx.cn
Web Site: http://www.chunpai.com/first-english.htm
Postal code: 541100