[bluetooth-dev] HCI commands when connecting through a phone

Hello,

I want to connect the internet through a GPRS bluetooth phone. What do I
have to expect as HCI events ?

I know that the phone ask for a PIN, so I expect a "PIN CODE REQUEST" event.
But I don't know if the phone will send a "Link Key Request". Does somone
know to which events I will have to respond when connecting to a bluetooth
phone ?

Thank you for any information.

alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.ch         PSE-A
Phone +41-21-693'84'98