[bluetooth-dev] RE(2): Hard Hat LINUX Bluetooth

Hello Peter-san,

Thank you very much replying me.

Although  I modified local.h file and execute make,
I could not "make" and got error massages.

local.h file and error messages are attached in this mail.

If you have idea to fix it, please let me know.

Thanks.
isao