RE: [bluetooth-dev] Trouble with BCSP

Sorry for the late response, I just came back from the holidays.

It seems that, after upgrading the Casira modules to the latest firmware (v12.1), the problem does not occur anymore.

Bye
Fabrizio Gennari          tel. +39 039 203 7816
Philips Research Monza    fax  +39 039 203 7800
via G. Casati 23          fabrizio.gennari@xxxxxxx.com
20052 Monza (MI) Italy    http://www.research.philips.com

Mattias Ågren <mattias.agren@xxxxxxx.27