[bluetooth-dev] How can I use BSU instead of UART(BCSP) between AXIS stack and csr kit?

Hello every:
  I use AXIS stack and csr kit and make them ppp well(use UART H4),and know I
want use USB,I know that the linux support lbuetooth usb driver,but I don't
know how to use it,and except the kernel support the bluetooth usb driver can
I make some change when I complie the opbt stack,can anybody had the same
problem and could tell me something about it?
  thank you best regard
                                   bbf