Re: [bluetooth-dev] Problems with SDP

Aranzazu Martinez Dominguez wrote:

> Peter Kjellerstedt wrote:

Thanks for your help but I don't know how to work this.

Well, when this program is running, another one has to connect to him.  But
how can I connect both of them? and how can the client search for the
services? If you can explain me this I'd be very grateful.

Please I need some help because I'm a little lost.
Thanks again. Arantxa.