Re: [bluetooth-dev] TCP/IP App over Bluetooth

Hi,

You will need to establish a ppp connection between the two machines
over Bluetooth RFCOMM. I did not manage to do this with the OpenBT
stack, but got it working with BlueZ. Let me know if you want to know
the details of how to set it up.

I hope the Axis people don't mind posts about other stacks :)

Kind regards,

PEr