[bluetooth-dev] usb problem

Hi greg :

Thanks for ur help, I run btd by below procedure , but some error still persist.

1.  download linux kernel 2.4.9, switch on some usb items     in make config, make this kernel and reboot to new             kernel.
2. download bluetooth stack 20010329 version and build it.
3. mknode ttyUB0.
4. When I run btd -u /dev/ttyUB0 -m, it answer me "open_device:No such file or directory" and exit out.

I think it maybe caused by pc can not properly recognized usb device. In /var/log/dmesg file, there is a line " usb.c:USB device 2(vend/prod 0X8ea/0Xabba) is not claimed by any active driver"

Do I usb driver not correctly install? Can you give me some clue?

Thanks

nixiao