[bluetooth-dev] Is there any client application to use SDP?

Hi !!!

I would like to know if there is any application which ask to the
SDP Server for the services.  I supose that when a new device is
inicializated, it has to register its services in the SDP Server's
database, but how? And then, any device could ask to de SDP Server for
the registered services, how?

Please I need some help. Thanks. Arantxa.