[bluetooth-dev] Re2: HHL, sandopint MPC8240, USB, BT protocol stack

 Hello all,

> I am installing AXIS Bluetooth protocol stack with
> following environment:
>
> - sandpoint MPC8240
> - Hard Hat LINUX 2.0 Professional version
> - OPTi USB card (82C861)
>
> - Optimized kernel for USB and Bluetooth.
> - mknod -m 666 /dev/ttyUB0 c 5 64
>
> Although I have btd run, btd shows error message
> as follows:

And I did " btd -u /dev/ttyBTC -m", I got following
messages.

( I use serial port 1 for sandpoint's console. This means
sandpoint
requires 1 serial port for console.)

 Please let me know how to fix it.

 ------  m e s s a g e s --------

root@xxxxxxx.100:/# btd -u /dev/ttyBTC -m
Bluetooth ControBT (driver) bt_open on line 7
l Application
-BT (driver) Registering tty on line 7 (btd)
----------------BT (driver) Now 1 open fd:s for ttyBTC
[btd]
------------
RuBT (driver) bt_flush_buffer, ignored
nning as server
Physdev /dev/ttyBTC, btdev /dev/ttyBT0, speed 115200 baud
BT (driver) bt_open on line 7
BT (driver) Registering tty on line 7 (btd)
BT (driver) Now 2 open fd:s for ttyBTC [btd]
BT (driver) bt_close on line 7
BT (driver) Unregistering tty on line 7
BT (driver) bt_set_termios - forwarding to serial driver
BT SYS: ERROR :bt_set_termios : no sertty set !!
BT (driver) bt_chars_in_buffer : 0
BT (driver) bt_chars_in_buffer : 0
BT (ldisc) bt_tty_open
BT SYS: Setting BT driver to use serial tty
Registered bluetooth line discipline on /dev/ttyBT
(driver) bt_open on line 7
BTC
BT (driver) Registering tty on line 7 (btd)
BT (driver) Now 2 open fd:s for ttyBTC [btd]
BT (ldisc) bt_tty_ioctl: forwarding ioctl 0x2000741f to
n_tty line disc
BT (driver) bt_flush_buffer, ignored
Init stackBT SYS: Initialising Bluetooth Stack

BT SYS: Current HW: Ericsson
BT SYS: Initialising BTMEM [2500 bytes]
BT SYS: Initialising HCI
BT SYS: HCI emulator off
BT SYS: Initialising HCI inbuffers [800]
BT SYS: Reading buffer sizes in HW module
BT (driver) bt_write_room : 2224
BT SYS: warning :bt_write_top : line 7 is not in active
state
bt_write_lower_driver: Only sent 0 of total 4
cmd_timeout: Timeout when waiting for command response
BT SYS: Reading firmware info in HW module
BT (driver) bt_write_room : 2224
BT SYS: warning :bt_write_top : line 7 is not in active
state
bt_write_lower_driver: Only sent 0 of total 4
cmd_timeout: Timeout when waiting for command response
BT SYS: Host flow control not enabled
BT SYS: M/S switch disabled
BT SYS: Force M/S switch set to 0
BT SYS: ERROR :HCI failed to initialize
init_failed_exit1
init_failed_exit0
BT SYS: Shutting down BTMEM
Init stack: OperBT SYS: Shutting down bluetooth stack
ation not permitBT SYS: warning :Bluetooth stack not
initiated
ted
root@xxxxxxx.100:/#