[bluetooth-dev] Some questions again

Good afternoon world!

Last week I sent out a short questionnaire about the pros and cons of using
different stacks. The response was not overwhelming I'm afraid :(.

I don't mean to pester you, but think back to when you first started trying
different stacks, how much time you could have saved if you had known more
about the alternatives available. If you now feel like contributing (a
little bit more, you're doing a good job already) to the Bluetooth
development community, please look at
http://pixel09.doc.ic.ac.uk/per/survey.txt, cut-n-paste it into a mail and
send it together with your responses to pih00@xxxxxxx. I promise it
won't take more than 5 minutes max.