[bluetooth-dev] Downloading application into Etrax-100lx

Hi

I am a beginer here in BT. I have been following some previous questionaire.
As per which I have been trying to compile a simple application and download
it on the dev-board (ETRAX-100lx). A normal compile works fine, but when I
use the makefile and create an executeable (Like the "hello" code), it does
not work. It creates an exe file without errors. but however when I run the
exe program , It gives an exec binary format error. Also it does not run
when I ftp the executable into the board.
I have been following the link
http://developer.axis.com/doc/software/apps/apps-howto.html

I am not sure , If I am doing the right stuff. Can someone out there provide
me with some help.

Cheers
Vilas Uchil

 > Patrick,
> have you managed to get the development environment for the developer
board up
> and running? From your questions it sounds like you do not have a
> cross-platform development environment up and running.
>
> You should really get started with an easier application than the OpenBT
stack
> as your first one for the developer board. See the documentation on:
>
> http://developer.axis.com/doc/software/devboard/install-howto.html
> http://developer.axis.com/doc/software/apps/apps-howto.html
>
> which should get you started.
>
> There is a mailing list dedicated to development on the Axis Developer
Board,