RE: [bluetooth-dev] Downloading application into Etrax-100lx

[ As per the mail you quoted below, this kind of questions should
  be sent to dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com, as you are much more likely to
  get the correct answer there. ]

However, regarding your question. If I understand you correctly,
you can compile a program using gcc-cris and it works as expected,
but if you try to build it using the Makefile, then it does not
work. My guess is that you have a developer board using Linux 2.4,
but you are following the instructions to build applications
which are intended for elinux (Linux 2.0). Have a look at

http://developer.axis.com/doc/software/apps/apps_linux-howto.html

which should be the accurate instructions for your setup.

//Peter