[bluetooth-dev] Info regarding H/W support

Hi,

I am new to Bluetooth. I am planning to carry out some research &
development using an open-source bluetooth stack like Axis. I needed some
advice on what hardware unit (USB device or PCMCIA card) to use. The
issues are:
1. The unit should be available in the market.
2. It should have a driver support by Axis.
3. The baseband and link manager should be configurable/prgrammable to
change various parameters for research purpose.

Could you please tell what could be the various options for me.

Thank you,
Nitin Pabuwal