Re: AW: [bluetooth-dev] Scatternet BT HW

Hi Christian,
when will the next link manager software become available?
Who would be the best contact to get hold on some samples of the BlueMoon
module?
Thanks
Falk

Christian.Kranz@xxxxxxx.com wrote:

> You are right, the actual Link-Manager Release (V3.51) is limited to one
> pico-net because of the not supported master-slave role switch. That is only
> a software issue and will change with the next link-manager release.
>
>   Christian

Falk Herrmann, Ph.D.
Robert Bosch Corporation
Research and Technology Center North America (RTC)
4009 Miranda Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94304, U.S.A.

Phone:  650-320 2931
Fax:    650-320 2999