[bluetooth-dev] btduser - stand alone application

Dear Colleagues,

Have I understood this correctly: if I want to run the btduser application
on an ARM720T, all I have to to is to cross-compile the BT stack by setting
(in the linux/drivers/char/bluetooth/makefile):

1) CROSSCOMPILE = arm-linux-

2) INCLUDEDIR = /usr/local/arm/arm-linux/include   (in my case)

Then I move the btduser file to the target system. Is this enough?

best regards,

T Sandstrom