[bluetooth-dev] How to use the Openbt code!

Hi all,

    I got the openbt bluetooth stack from the SourceForge.
    I want to transfer the linux based code running on windows OS. The purpose
is for testing the Baseband and LM, the Bluetooth device will connect to PC. I
want to use this code as high layer protocol stack and provide the simplest test
surrounding for my case.
    And I just got the code several days ago and I haven't linux OS now. I really
want to know how to implement the code (Must I run it on linux? Can I run it in
windows or just UNIX?)? And, if someone can provide some documents about
this code, that is more better.
    And, do you think whether is there some shortage in this method?
    Any comment are welcome!

Regards!
Tang