[bluetooth-dev] l2cap config cmf question

Hi all,

I have a question about the handling of l2ca_config_cmf.

I am trying to make a RFCOMM connect to a device that is not using the
OpenBT stack.

When the stack gets an a l2cap_config_response with unacceptable parameters
from a remote device it just deletes the connection. Is this really the way
it should work? Should it not try again with the received parameters if
they are ok for the stack?

I dont know if it is mandatory in the BT spec but it seems to make the
stack more interoperable against other bluetooth stacks.

//Peter