SV: [bluetooth-dev] l2cap config cmf question

Hi,

The stack should work as you have described but it doesn't at the moment :). We will have to add a timer as well to be able to terminate the configuration negotiation if it hasn't succeed in maximum 120 seconds as stated in the specifications. Feel free to send me a patch and I'll include it in the next release.

Best Regards
Anders Johansson