Re: [bluetooth-dev] usb probelm

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 05:25:04PM -0700, ni xiao wrote:
> Hi
>
> I used the USB interface and found the rf_conn connection is not
> reliable. Very few times the connection is successful.  I am even
> sceptical the USB can work properly. Do you have any idea about this
> or which version of linux and openbt you think
> is steady on USB?
>
> I tried linux kernel 2.4.2 and 2.4 respectively. used openbt-0_0_5 and
> ERICSSION module.

What does the kernel log say when you have USB problems?

And in response to the other USB Bluetooth question you sent me, what
does the output of /proc/bus/usb/devices look like with the USB
Bluetooth device plugged in.

And the full kernel log of what happens when you plug the USB Bluetooth
device in would also be helpful.

And what USB Host controller driver are you using?  Please do not use
the uhci.o driver, as it has problems with some USB drivers, like the
bluetooth one.

thanks,

greg k-h