Re: [bluetooth-dev] usb probelm

Hello there,

We have a batch of Ericsson ROK 101007 P4D chips with firmware P3A/A.
They report unusual USB device codes (0xff, 0xff, 0xff).  I had to add
these codes to the bluetooth.c USB HCI driver so that the chips could be
registered by the USB drivers.

There are usb.*map files in the /etc/hotplug directory of a recent Linux
distribution.  They contain the USB device codes and respective module
names.  I wonder if it is possible to avoid modifying the code by placing
appropriate line into one of these files.

Ilguiz