[bluetooth-dev] baud rate very slow

Hi,

I use CASIRA(UART H4) with Bluecore software 11.3 and OpenBT Ver 0.0.6
to make a LAN access.
My system is

PC:
Kernel 2.4.2
OpenBT 0.0.6
CSR with H4 protocol running at 115200

Dev-board:
Kernel 2.4.5
OpenBT 0.0.5
CSR with H4 protocol running at 115200

The system is working.  I make a PPP connection over RFCOMM and I am
able to surf, telnet and ftp over Bluetooth.. But I have a baud rate
very slow ( around 2 Kbytes/s ).

Does anybody know what is happening?  Please answer me.

Thanks,
Loranger.