Re: [bluetooth-dev] baud rate very slow

Hello Loranger,

If you use just the two Casiras with CSR host programs
(e.g., Bluechat or btcli) do you still have a low link bandwidth?

(Using Casira/H4 and firmware HCI-12.3 (not yet released)
we can achieve 720 kbps in a clean radio environment.)

Regards,

Carl Orsborn

loranger wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I use CASIRA(UART H4) with Bluecore software 11.3 and OpenBT Ver 0.0.6
> to make a LAN access.
> My system is
>
> PC:
> Kernel 2.4.2
> OpenBT 0.0.6
> CSR with H4 protocol running at 115200
>
> Dev-board:
> Kernel 2.4.5
> OpenBT 0.0.5
> CSR with H4 protocol running at 115200
>
> The system is working.  I make a PPP connection over RFCOMM and I am
> able to surf, telnet and ftp over Bluetooth.. But I have a baud rate
> very slow ( around 2 Kbytes/s ).
>
> Does anybody know what is happening?  Please answer me.
>
> Thanks,
> Loranger.

and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.