[bluetooth-dev] SDP-Client

Hello Mattias,

can you tell me who is working on the sdp-server and when there will be a
sdp-client available?
I've tried to write Mats Friden <mats.friden@xxxxxxx.com> the author of the
sdp-server but the mail returned with "Invalid address".

I'm working with the bluez-stack and there's a port of openbt sdp-server to
bluez. Everything works fine but now i need a sdp-client.

I started coding a client based on this work but it makes no sense to do this
twice. Can you make a suggestion how we can handle this? The problem is
surely that you have to distinguish between USER and KERNEL mode. I don't
know if there is a possibility to create one application to run on different
stacks without steady adaptations?

regards,

Heiko
Heiko Buchholz