[bluetooth-dev] Problem connecting Infineon & Ericsson modules

Hi all,
has anyone tried setting up a connection with Infineon and Ericsson
modules? I seem to get RFCOMM working, but on running ppp, I was
disconnected. Any comments pls? Thanks in advance!!

This is what I get (on the side that initiated comms):-

 > ppp
wait for a connection on line 0
bt_waitline : not impl in usermode stack
wait for a connection on line 0
bt_waitline : not impl in usermode stack
bt_write_top : try sending data on last connected ch
bt_write_top : try sending data on last connected ch
bt_write_top : try sending data on last connected ch
bt_write_top : try sending data on last connected ch
bt_write_top : try sending data on last connected ch
BT SYS: process_event: DISCONNECTION_COMPLETE Connection Timeout
BT SYS: lp_disconnect_ind: Connection handle 1 disconnected
BT SYS: ERROR :disable_ertx FIXME
BT SYS: closing l2cap con (64,64)
BT SYS: rfcomm_disconnect_ind: remote cid 64
BT SYS: rfcomm_disconnect_ind: Baseband is down, reset this RFCOMM
session
BT SYS: Got disconnect indication on PSM 3
BT SYS: l2cap channel (64,64) [RFCOMM] disconnected
BT SYS: ERROR :disable_ertx FIXME

HW module contains...
10 ACL buffers at 672 bytes
0 SCO buffers at 0 bytes

wait for a connection on line 0
bt_waitline : not impl in usermode stack
bt_write_top : try sending data on last connected ch
BT SYS: ERROR :rfcomm_send_data: DLCI 4 not connected
error