[bluetooth-dev] Disorientation...ppp and rfcomm

Hi,

Some clarifying guestions to make things more intelligible:

About Axis protocol levels bt stack:
What additional value can ppp give against rfcomm? I mean if you do a
application witch uses directly rfcomm levell
or another whitch operates one levell higher eq. ppp.

About mechanism of btd application:
What is the reason for 'restart'  in btd.c in the end of while loop? My
problem is that the program running in the while loop
never ends.

About using rfcomm:
If i would like to send files whit Minicom from Linux machine to another
over bluetooth, should i connect to ttyS0 or ttyBT0?

Thanks in advance,

Markku Pirila