[bluetooth-dev] A question about the Sniff Mode

Hi all,

    I found there is a "LMP_Sniff" LMP PDU in the Message Sequence
Charts of Bluetooth Specification V1.1, on page 1065. The Spec said this
LMP PDU uses for "Master forces Slave in Sniff Mode".

    But, I can't find this LMP PDU in Link Manager protocol. Why?

    If there is really this LMP PDU, who would determine the Link
Manager use the "Master forces Slave in Sniff Mode" sub-scenario or
"Master or slave requests Sniff Mode" sub-scenario?

    Thanks in advanced!

Regards!
Tang