[bluetooth-dev] Baboo Products

Dear Sir/ Madam,

How do you do!

We produce/export bamboo mats, bamboo flooring, wood flooring and multifarious
wooden massage implements, etc.

We also produce/export multifarious shoes, for example, sport shoes, leisure shoes,
tour shoes, flying shoes, jogging shoes, sandal, wooden shoes, massage clogs,
slippers, beach shoes, footwares, child shoes, climb shoes, etc. We are sure that
you will like some of patterns because all of these new patterns are selected from
about 8000 patterns designed in China.We have attached one pattern as an example,
and would encourage you to visit our web site to view many more by clicking below:
http://www.chunpai.com/first-english.htm

Please contact us if you are interested in any of our items.
Thank you and best regards.

Mr. Long Tan    ( Satrap )
Guilin Lingui Shengping Xiaoxue Bamboo & Wood Manufactory
( Lingui Office of Guilin Textiles Import & Export Corp. )
Address: No. 229 Rongshan Road, Lingui, Guilin, Guangxi, China
Tel:  +86-773-5592687
Fax:  +86-773-5592687
E-mail: chunpai@xxxxxxx.cn
Web site: www.chunpai.com/first-english.htm