[bluetooth-dev] Problem of Data Loss of Open BT stack

Hello,

Does Open BT stack lose data when congestion occurs at Bluetooth radio link?
For example, it is when you send big stream data ( > 108kbps) using UDP over
DM1 packet link.
Does anybody face the troubule like this?
And how did you  solve it?

I want to set some kinds of buffer with openBTstack.
But now I can't specify even where date loss occures in the stack..

Please give me some advices.

Hiro Okura