RE: [bluetooth-dev] Another quiestion about the Hold Mode

"Master or Slave requests hold mode" is used to negotiate hold mode between
two devices; the other device can refuse or modify the hold parameters.

"Master forces hold mode" or "Slave forces hold mode" will probably be used
after a "Master or Slave requests hold mode" has established that both
devices can go into hold mode, as it is quicker, especially on the Master
side as it does not require any acknowledgement.

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
www.jennic.com  Tel. +44 114 281 2655  Confidential