Re: [bluetooth-dev] Ericsson ROK kit bit rate query

Hi Peter,

CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_SET_BAUDRATE_BLOCKING has not been #define(d).

i.e. the call is non blocking.

Thanks.

regards,
Vinay

Peter Kjellerstedt wrote:

> What have you configured CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_SET_BAUDRATE_BLOCKING to?
> It affects whether the stack should wait for the result
> to the change baud rate command on the old or new baud rate.
> For new firmware it should be set to n.
>
> //Peter

Vinay Nathan

Software Engineer               |  MS in Computer Science,
Bluetooth Group                 |  University of Southern California,
Pace SoftSilicon, Pune, INDIA.  |  LA, USA.
www.pace-softsilicon.com        |
Off: (9120)4004291 ext. 230     |
Res: (9120)5430297              |

If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem
as a nail.- Abraham Maslow