[bluetooth-dev] Simple security manager

Hello,

I read a lot of mails on the mailing list about the lack of security manager
in openBT. Because I need to have a simple security manager that can ask a
PIN to the user and can keep link-keys and respond to LINK_KEY_REQUEST
events, I will developp a userland software to interfaced with the bluetooth
stack through sec_srv proc file.
But because I don't want to do that if it is already done, I want to know if
someone already did that or if someone just began to do it. If nobody did
it, I will developp it and submitt it on SourceForge so that everybody can
use it.

Thank you for any information about the actual status of a simple security
manager.

alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.ch         PSE-A
Phone +41-21-693'84'98
Fax   +41-27-693'84'91