Re: [bluetooth-dev] Problem of CASIRA(USB) & PPP.

On Wed, 03 Oct 2001 20:23:44 +0900 "K.Soeta"
<km-soeta@xxxxxxx.jp> wrote:

> I want to connect CASIRA in USB and to carry out PPP communication.
> It performed in the following procedures.
> [Client]
>  btd -u /dev/ttyUB0 -m -e 0 -r client
>
> [Server]
>  btd -u /dev/ttyUB0 -m -e 0
>  [Munu]
>     > rf_conn 00:02:5b:ff:06:08 1 0
>       Connected.
>     > ppp
>   wait for a connection on line 0
>   bt_waitline : got a connection !
>   wait for a connection on line 0
>   bt_waitline : got a connection !
>   wait for a connection on line 0
>
> The above-mentioned message is displayed continuously.

You can ignore these messages.
I guess you have alread got ppp connection at this stage.
try use ifconfig to check whether ppp is up...
if not, refer to Mattias message posted on Thu, 8 Mar 2001
'Segmentation fault: btd in user mode"
Good luck
> After that I set up /etc/ppp/options.ttyBT0 file.
> [Client]
>   noauth nodeflute nobsdcom lock
>   mtu 256
>   debug
>   cocal
>   silent
>   172.18.33.25:172.18.33.26
>
> [Server]
>   noauth nodeflute nobsdcom lock
>   mtu 256
>   debug
>   cocal
>
> However, the situation did not change.
> Please let me know where is bad.
>

> katuma Soeta
> e-mail:km-soeta@xxxxxxx.jp
> -

Ran Zhou
Centre for Communications Research
University of Bristol
c/o: PACT
University Gate                            Tel:  +44 117 903 1129
Park Row                                   Fax:  +44 117 954 5206
Bristol BS1 5UB
United Kingdom                             Email: Ran.Zhou@xxxxxxx.uk