[bluetooth-dev] newbie questions

Hi!

This is my first time with this protocol stack, so
I apologize in advance for the "dumb" questions and
please bear with me. :)

I'm using CSR hardware on a Redhat 7.1 box.
I followed the steps described in the README file but
I still get the following:

----

[root@xxxxxxx./btd -u /dev/ttyS0 -b
/dev/ttyBT0 -m -e 0
Bluetooth Control Application
-----------------------------
Running as server
Physdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev /dev/ttyBT0, speed 115200
baud
Registered bluetooth line discipline on /dev/ttyS0
Init stack
Init stack: Operation not permitted

----

What am I doing wrong?

Also, with btduser:

----

root] btduser -u /dev/ttyS0 -b /dev/ttyBT0 -m -e 0
Bluetooth Control Application
-----------------------------
Running as server
Running stack in user mode
Physdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev (not used), speed 115200
baud
sdp_parser.c::SDP Server starting
sdp_parser.c::Opening server socket /tmp/sdp_sock
sdp_parser.c::SDP Server listens...
Init stack
Initiating read thread
BT SYS: Initialising Bluetooth Stack
BT SYS: Initialising HCI
BT SYS: HCI emulator off
BT SYS: Initialising HCI inbuffers [800]
BT SYS: Reading buffer sizes in HW module

----

From what I've read in the README, it should already
be able to accept commands (inq, setbd, readbd, etc).
But nothing happens when I type any of the commands
And when Ctrl-C is pressed, I get this:

waitpid sdp server: No child processes

What is going on here?

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.