FW: [bluetooth-dev] Several ioctl() at the same time ?

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Anders Torbjörn Johansson
 Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 12:49 PM
 To: 'Alain Paschoud'
 Subject: RE: [bluetooth-dev] Several ioctl() at the same time ?

 Hi,

 As you describe bt_connect blocks until we receive
 connection_cfm. What happend is that you are waiting for a
 reply on you ioctl from the bt_connect which won't return
 until we got connection_complete. I belive that you are
 trying to use linkkeys and therefore need to send a pincode
 to the host controller (that's what HCIPINCODEREPLY is for).
 If security is switched on you will receive an event from the
 host controller asking for a pincode, this is running in
 another process and this process  can therefore send a reply
 back to the host controller. What you need to do if you are
 going to use security is to implement a security manager.
 Have a look at previous posts on the list, I think someone is
 in process of writing a simple one. It is this security
 manager that should respond with the ioctl described.

 Best Regards
 Anders Johansson