RE: [bluetooth-dev] dirty code in bt_disconnect

Peter,

thank you for reply.  Here is what I figured out:

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Peter Kjellerstedt wrote:

> > c) The other issue: the handling of events from the
> > descriptor 0 is empty when the "IP assign" feature is disabled.
>
> Well, it does just as much for stdin when the IP assigner is enabled,
> i.e., nothing...

Can this prevent btdm from calling discover_connections() once the
standard input produced an event in select()?

> > Besides, the "IP assign" Unix socket contains a for-loop
> > where the body doesn't depend on the loop count.  We are
> > not using the "IP assign" feature.
>
> Where is this code?

I was referring to the default case of the switch statement in the main()
function of experimental/btd.c.

Ilguiz