Re: SV: [bluetooth-dev] problem rfcomm receiving

Hi,

Thanks for advices!

'tail -f /var/log/messages'  shows only the commands and protocol traffic
but no data.

Instead 'cat /dev/ttyBT0' shows only the data.

Now I know that the transmission is ok.
I still have to solve how to handle the data with Axis stack functions!?

BR.

Markku Pirila