[bluetooth-dev] Emulating Bluetooth over 802.11

Hi,

Does anyone have an idea how to emulate Bluetooth over 802.11?
What I have thought, is to run an HCI emulator and interact with an
802.11 device driver through a layer inbetween that translates Bluetooth
into 802.11 and vice-versa. I would really appreciate if someone could
advise me on the feasiblity of this idea, and whether anyone has tried
something similar.

Thank you,
Nitin Pabuwal