[bluetooth-dev] PPP Connection ?

Hi Max and Calvin,

I have read your following email. I have the same question as Calvin. But I did not see any email following this email. Could you please tell me what are the solutions for these two emails.

Hi Max,

I have read you email from the mailing list and I think that the ppp options you have given out are very useful, I really appreciated it.

However, I have some little problems still can't figure out, can you give me some advices please ?

>Here is my /etc/ppp/options.ttyBT0 on the server side:

> noauth nodeflate nobsdcom plock

> mtu 256

> debug

> local

> silent

> 10.0.0.1:10.0.0.2

>/etc/ppp/options.ttyBT0 on the client side:

> noauth nodeflate nobsdcom plock

> mtu 256

> debug

> local

>As a general recommendation I'd suggest to disable >most of pppd

>features(compres, etc)

>and modem emulation for now.

**************** --> Here!

QUESTION: What have you modified in order to start with the above ppp options ?

>I've modified btd to start pppd with just 'pppd >/dev/ttyBTx' to use options

>from /etc/ppp/options.ttyBT0.

>I run btd as:

> btd -u /dev/ttyS0 -s 57600 -m -e 0

>That works pretty reliably for me.

QUESTION: YES, it works well too but what command do you use to run the btd on the client side ?

And now I'm using the new version of Axis stack, are all above still valid ?

>Also I've seen bunch of SDP crashes so it is disable >for now and RFCOMM

>uses hard coded channel 1.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Xiaoyong