RE: [bluetooth-dev] newbie questions

Thanks!

But I still get some errors when building the userstack:

---

make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/joeyl/openbt/apps/bluetooth/userstack'
cc  -pthread  btd.o btdebug.o btmem.o hci.o l2cap.o l2cap_con.o rfcomm.o
sdp.o tcs.o test.o bt_proc.o hci_vendor.o sec_client.o l2cap_sec.o
rfcomm_sec.o -lutil  -lreadline -ltermcap -o btduser
hci_vendor.o: In function `hci_set_baudrate':
/home/joeyl/openbt/apps/bluetooth/userstack/hci_vendor.c:966: undefined
reference to `bt_use_bcsp'
hci_vendor.o: In function `bt_hw_vendor':
/home/joeyl/openbt/apps/bluetooth/userstack/hci_vendor.c:1166: undefined
reference to `bt_use_bcsp'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [btduser] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/joeyl/openbt/apps/bluetooth/userstack'
make[1]: *** [all-recurse] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/joeyl/openbt/apps/bluetooth'
make: *** [all] Error 2

---

I just removed userstack from the target list.  After compiling OpenBT
with
CSR support (minus the userstack), `btd -m` now gives me the menu.

-Joey